Reading the news on “Allegations not criminal, police report an intimidation tactic, says Bank Islam economist“, it rang a bell as I continued reading the first paragraph that reported the besieged Economist, Azrul Azwar Ahmad Tajuddin has defended himself against his employer Bank Islam Malaysia, saying today the bank’s police report against him is an intimidation tactic and their allegations are a civil matter and not criminal in nature.
Now that sounds familiar right? Only exception is that we are using the same old tactic as they are but the difference is if there is foul play by BNM and we can prove it, then the matter is no longer civil but criminal in nature.
Coupled with the spontaneous action of bringing such evidence to the attention of the judge in the High Court for Judicial Review of such abuse of authority, we should be on track to push our way through and get back what is rightfully ours.
The only concern I have at the moment is that my fellow Malaysians have been intimidated by the government and its so called authorities for far too long and so much so that I dread to think quite a few Gennevarians simply don’t have what it takes to intimidate back.
This is food for thought but darn we don’t have the luxury of time. Like it or not, don’t ask others what to do, simply use your own instinct, common sense and intelligence.
If you don’t do it, nobody is going to do it for you. So go and get out there and JUST DO IT.
Please download a police report template that is applicable to you:
- Police Report for Return of Gold – New Purchase
- Police Report for Return of Gold – Second Case
- Police Report for Return of Money
- Police Report for Return of Gold and Docs Withheld by Consultant (New)
- Laporan Polis untuk Kembalian Emas – Pelanggan Baru
- Laporan Polis untuk Kembalian Emas – Second Case
- Laporan Polis untuk Kembalian Wang
- Polis Repot untuk Kembalian Emas dan Dukumen Ditahan oleh Konsultan (Baru)
- Complete the relevant doc with the required details and save to a pen drive. You can then conveniently insert into the actual police report at any police station nearest to you.
- After you have made the police report, please scan and email to:
- All police reports will be treated with strictest confidence so please do not black out details.
- Deadline for submission: 31 January 2013.
By Dee Casey, Genneva Malaysia Supporters
Follow Comments at GMS FB
LIKE and SHARE