Why the need to lodge police reports?
The judge is going to be unimpressed by the numbers if the majority does not lodge police reports.
First on his mind is “what happened to the rest of the victims”? Why are the majority not complaining and only these minority are doing that? Inference then is to take the notion that BNM is right and we are wrong.
Do keep in mind that a certain percentage of success in JR is due to perception and this first impression is going to run through the judge’s mind from day one he/she sees the file on the table. Without the majority lodging reports, the judge is not going to sit up and look carefully.
Now please go lodge your report.
Please download a police report template that is applicable to you.
Learn more about Judicial Review
- The Malaysian Bar – Legal Nutshell – Judicial Review
- Reform Rules for suing Public Authorities
- The Role of Judicial Review in Malaysia as a Tool of Check and Balance under the Doctrine of Seperation of Powers
- Dear Gennevarians
- Memo from Protem Vice President
- Now All Genneva Customers Can Support Judicial Review
- Please Fight Back! 请反击！反击有理!
- On Making Police Reports
Follow comments on GMS FB