Whether you have gold in hand or not, all GMSB customers and consultants are affected by the unjust raid conducted by Bank Negara Malaysia. Due to the unprofessional raid by BNM with no evidence of any wrong doing, all transactions stopped abruptly on 1 October 2012.
There are still no charges against GMSB and you were left hanging in a lurch till today. You either did not get your gold, did not receive payment for gold sold back or lost your source of income/hibah since that fateful day on 1 October 2012.
You can be a member of a CLASS ACTION against BNM and/or any other authority through filing of a Judicial Review at the relevant High Court. All we need is your consent and a contribution of RM50.00 towards the legal costs to kick-start the process. Payment method to be notified later.
Here’s What You Do ASAP:
- Download the JR Consent Form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of IC (both sides) – cross NRIC “Court/GMS JR use only”
- Copy of CPO/Sell Back Form/Hibah Letter
- Police Report (If any)
- Submission Deadline: 6 March 2013
- Send to: GMS HelpDesk, c/o GOLDBEAM, 7 Jalan 3/116D, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park,
Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or email: email@example.com with bank deposit slip.
Enquiries, please call GMS HelpDesk (012) 301 2509 or meet us at the above address, 10AM–1PM, Mondays–Fridays and excluding public holidays.
- Dear Gennevarians
- Memo from Protem Vice President
- Please Fight Back! 请反击！反击有理!
- Judicial Review for Dummies
- Police Report Templates
View Comments at GMS FB