Dear Prime Minister
99.9% OF GENNEVARIANS DON’T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU
1. What does the above tells you Mr Prime Minister?
a. It says that 99.9% of Gennevarians are in favor of Genneva M’sia to be re-opened.
b. It says that 99.9% of Gennevarians strongly felt that the raid was done in bad faith.
c. It says that 99.9% felt that we were a lot happier without authorities’ interference.
d. It says that 99.9% of Gennevarians don’t bite the hand that feeds you.
2. This is especially written to make peace with your good self and the authorities, urging you to help the 66,000 consultants/customers involving over 300,000 livelihoods consisting of Malaysians from all communities be they Chinese, Indian, Malay and others in Genneva Family to achieve a Win-Win situation.
3. In light of the BNM raid of the company, it is very important for you to know that 99.9% of the consultants/customers are still faithfully supporting Genneva Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
4. FOR YOUR KIND AWARENESS, currently, thousands of Gennevarians have already made police reports throughout Malaysia and soon to take a step further to file for Judicial Review over the displeasure of the raid by BNM.
5. There were countless immoral tactics and attempts by irresponsible quarters to instigate Gennevarians to turn against the company but they had failed badly.
6. Gold is good for hedging inflation with higher yield. Genneva Malaysia provides a safe-haven platform as when we buy the gold, we are given physical gold 999.9 grade. We are the owner of this physical gold and we simply do not trust paper gold.
7. In this very challenging time in this world crisis and inflation that badly affected many families, Genneva Malaysia has not only save my family but many others.
8. Since the merciless raid on 1 October 2012, it has put so many families in misery and horrific pain and suffering;
a. Many families not being able to put food on the table now,
b. There were deaths in a few families,
c. The sick now cannot afford to seek medical treatment,
d. Parents cannot afford and painfully watch their children in limbo especially those in the midst of studying in higher learning local and overseas institutions,
e. More than 10,000 of us are jobless now.
9. Please do not wrong the Genneva Malaysia who has over the years provided sustenance and hope to many families through their innovative gold trading platform. BUT LET YOUR HEART GO OUT TO US, ONE GENNEVA FAMILY!
10. Genneva Malaysia was once the DARLING of top dignitaries and our events were graced by our first lady Prime Minister’s wife Rosmah Mansor, representative of Deputy of Finance Minister, our new Chairperson Princess Tengku Dato’ Muhaini and our former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir.
11. On top of that, BNM had dialogues and consultations with Genneva M’sia for eight months.
BNM proudly announced to our directors on 12TH Feb 2012 that BNM’s director of legal department after audited the company came to a conclusion that there was no issue with the company. We were further advised by BNM that they were more than happy to constantly support, help, serve and guide the company to follow proper guidelines.
12. However, the brutal raid on 1st Oct 2012 showed the relevant authority/authorities was not transparent and played out the company with false sincerity to help.
May God’s Grace always be with you and your family.
Shereen Lim, Genneva Malaysia Supporters
View Comments on GMS FB