On 26 October, Genneva Family together with the rakyat of Malaysia will celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha. Perhaps with mixed emotions taking into account the much “publicized” raid by Bank Negara on the 1 October. By that time, it would have been 26 days of mixed emotions, uncertainty, despair, hope and perhaps also trust.
- Trust that the policy makers will make the right decision.
- Trust that the leaders will make the right move.
- Trust that the authorities will make a fair judgement.
Last year, YAB Dato’ Seri, your wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor and your beloved mother, YABhg Tun Rahah together with other members of your delegation, was honored guests of His Majesty King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, and had perform your Hajj in Mecca.
This is surely a dream come true for many of the Rakyat, if one is able to carry this out. And for many of us, the dreams also include carrying out our obligations and responsibilities as parents, children and as citizens with dreams and hopes for the future.
YAB Dato’ Seri, your Hari Raya Aidiladha message last year, before leaving for Mecca to perform your Hajj, you had this to say:
“Much can be accomplished when we foster unity in our lives.”
“We can also defend the strength we now have if we stand as one, whether in or outside the country.”
YAB Dato’ Seri also said such unity would help foster love and good relations between the Rakyat, regardless of nationality and race.
YAB Dato’ Seri also said that Malaysians should celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha in the spirit of 1 Malaysia, while not forgetting the importance of sacrificing in the name of religion, race and the country.
As we continue our hopes and prayers with family, relatives, friends, consultants, customers and fellow Malaysians, we appeal, in the light of the coming Hari Raya Aidiladha, that you, as our Honorable Prime Minister will keep your word, as you have mention many times in your personal motto for Malaysia.
“Rakyat Didahulukan, Pencapaian Diutamakan”
We trust you will be filled with wisdom and compassion to expedite this matter soonest possible.
– Genneva Malaysia Supporters and their families
NOTE from Admin: Do the following NOW…
- Post this open letter at PM’s wall – https://www.facebook.com/najibrazak
- Email YAB PM at firstname.lastname@example.org – Flood his mailbox
- Message PM at his Facebook www.facebook.com/najibrazak
- Tweet PM at @NajibRazak and insert tag #gennevarights – Do it every 10 minutes!